Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taylor Swift and Lucky Number 13

Although she might be upset that her epic run has come to an end, she should be thrilled to have won so many awards at the American Music Awards on Sunday night.



Though Taylor Swift is already a super star, she is still a 21-year girl. The young singer looked like a cute and lovely school girl in her casual ensemble when she strolled in New York City.

The country singer was spotted wearing a navy cable-knit sweater tucked in to a sunny yellow pleated skirt. She didn't seem to be afraid of a little colour, as she accessorised with magenta ballet flats, a cobalt purse and bright red lips.


Otherwise, she emblazoned her lucky number, 13, on her right hand as she entered Ralph Lauren's West Village boutique. As she likes this number very much, maybe she will wear lucky charms with the number 13 next time.


She has spoken about why she paints the lucky number on her body before each show.

'The significance of the number 13 on my hand ... I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my lucky number — for a lot of reasons. It's really weird,' she has explained.

She added: 'I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first number one song had a 13-second intro.'


'Every time I've won an award I've been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter. Basically whenever a 13 comes up in my life, it's a good thing.'

The curly-haired blonde wore her number today for luck tonight as she is playing the final show of her Speak Now tour at Madison Square Garden.

'I can't believe tonight is the last night of the Speak Now Tour!' she wrote on her Twitter page sadly today.

She tied Adele with three wins, including favourite country female artist, favourite country album and the biggest trophy of the night for artist of the year. Wear shimmering sequined evening address, emerald earrings and double bracelet, she looked radiant and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment